none
DHCP报1014错误,求救 RRS feed

• 问题

•  The following problem occurred with the Jet database -510:  Jet database read or write operations failed. If the computer  or database has just been upgraded, then this message can be  safely ignored. If this message appears frequently, either there  is not enough disk space to complete the operation or the database  or backup database may be corrupt.  To correct this problem,  either free additional space on your hard disk or restore the  database. After you restore the database, ensure that conflict  detection is enabled in DHCP server properties. For information  about restoring the database, see Help and Support Center.  Additional Debug Information: DeleteCurrentRecord:Delete.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

2010年10月11日 4:19

答案

• Dear Customer,

Based on my experience, please follow below steps to restore his DHCP database.

1. Go to %systemroot%\system32\dhcp, backup dhcp.mdb, dhcp.pat then remove those files.
    2. Copy dhcp.mdb and dhcp.pat under %systemroot%\system32\dhcp\backup to %systemroot%\system32\dhcp.
    3. Then under Command Prompt, type “net start dhcpserver” to start DHCP service.
    4. If still failed, send me the error message.

Feel free to let me know if you have concerns!

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
    Tom Zhang

Tom Zhang – MSFT
    2010年10月15日 9:14
    版主