Some web site cannot be accessed RRS feed

• 問題

•  

Hi, I am the Vista Home Premium and IE7 user. Some web seems cannot be accessed via IE 7. It will out when I click on this web site and restart the IE7 again. Is that the problem of my router or others reason.

Thanks and Regards,

Eric

2008年10月23日 15:13

解答

• Hi

Would you mind to let us know which website you cannot access?
    Can you access these Website on the other computer properly?

You have mention "
    Some web seems cannot be accessed via IE 7. It will out when I click on this web site and restart the IE7 again".
    means the IE will restart itself? Does it come up with any Error Message?

Have you installed any Adds on to your internet explorer, if so, maybe you can try to disable it.

If it still did not work, maybe you can try to un-install IE7 an re-install it again.

Hope this can solve the problem.
    2008年10月24日 7:40

所有回覆

• Hi

Would you mind to let us know which website you cannot access?
    Can you access these Website on the other computer properly?

You have mention "
    Some web seems cannot be accessed via IE 7. It will out when I click on this web site and restart the IE7 again".
    means the IE will restart itself? Does it come up with any Error Message?

Have you installed any Adds on to your internet explorer, if so, maybe you can try to disable it.

If it still did not work, maybe you can try to un-install IE7 an re-install it again.

Hope this can solve the problem.
    2008年10月24日 7:40
  • Please try to open event viewer to see if there is any error log appear after your IE7 restart when browsing. Please copy down and post here with the detail from Event Viewer.

2008年10月27日 4:43