domain list is not showing RRS feed

• 問題

• hello,

i have just upgraded a NT4 domain to 03 domain. everything works fine except that some of the client machines would not show the domain list. for example when you right click a file and select properties -> security -> add -> location. it will show all the avaliable domains normally, but for some machines, the list is just showing the local machine only. sometime rebooting the machines would work,sometimes you can just wait for a certain amount of time, and sometime i just gave up and forget about the machines. is it normal? is there anyway i can make the list come out? any command i can use may be? or is there something wrong with my domain controller?

any suggestion would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Calvin 

2008年7月10日 9:11

解答

• Hi,

One of the possible problem is the computer accounts have some problem in the Domain. Check if there have any KDC error on the domain controllers. If so, you may have to rejoin this machine to the domain.

2008年8月23日 0:33

所有回覆

• Hi,

One of the possible problem is the computer accounts have some problem in the Domain. Check if there have any KDC error on the domain controllers. If so, you may have to rejoin this machine to the domain.

2008年8月23日 0:33
  • may i have the FQDN of ur now win2003?
    2008年9月16日 14:47