problem with new messenger RRS feed

• 問題

• i recently downloaded the new msn but now all my contacts and my messenger page are gone they are still on my live page but i cant get them onto my messenger main  page and because of that i cant chat or do anything like that. if someone could please help me. thanks
    2009年3月14日 0:41

解答

• I am not understanding what do you mean on "they are still on your live page".
    大家一齊探討、學習和研究,謝謝! Microsoft MVP, Microsoft Community Star(TW & HK), MCT, MCSD, MCAD, MCSE+I, MCDBA, MCDST, MCSA, MCTS, MCITP
    2009年3月19日 5:35

所有回覆

• I am not understanding what do you mean on "they are still on your live page".
    大家一齊探討、學習和研究,謝謝! Microsoft MVP, Microsoft Community Star(TW & HK), MCT, MCSD, MCAD, MCSE+I, MCDBA, MCDST, MCSA, MCTS, MCITP
    2009年3月19日 5:35
  • By that i mean there still on my wibdiws live email account but not my wondows live messanger account main page and i cant seem to add them if i try
    2009年3月28日 9:03
  • You may import from a ctt file.

First, you can export the file from Live to CSV. Open the file using notepad, then you can export your contact list from Live Messenger, follow the format from ctt file and edit the CSV file.

After editing, you may import back to messenger.
    • 已提議為解答 Jacky Yau 2009年3月28日 14:01
    2009年3月28日 14:00