Windows unable to start. Please help RRS feed

• 問題

•  

i am a windows vista user. 2days before i have updated my graphic drive software by using the update software in nvidia.

However, after i updated and restart my computer . I can't boot into windows. And the starter fixup programme show that windows unable to start. And also, i can't restore my computer too. Are there solution to help me to solve that problem?
    Please help.

2008年10月10日 5:58

解答

• 1. Please insert the Windows Vista DVD and reboot the computer.

2. When we are prompted to press a key to boot from the DVD, please press Enter or the space bar.

3. Choose your language settings, and then click Next.

4. Click Repair your computer.

5. Select the operating system you want to repair, and then click Next.

6. On the System Recovery Options menu, click Startup Repair. Startup Repair might prompt you to make choices as it tries to fix the problem, and if necessary, it might restart your computer as it makes repairs.

HTH.
    2008年10月14日 3:43

所有回覆

•  

Did you try to enter Safe Mode then remove your drivers?

And any error message appear ?

2008年10月10日 8:45
  • Hi Fascist,

You can also use the Windows System Restore function to rollback your Windows to a state before you install the graphic software.

Regards,

Colt

2008年10月10日 15:19
  • I have deleted the drive software in the softmode already.And i can boot into windows now.
    However, there are another problem. After i delete the drive . i can't install the old version graphic drive.How can i fix it?

2008年10月11日 8:16
  • Did you try the system restore mention above?

Also what error you saw when install the old driver?

2008年10月11日 12:40
  • when i want to restore my computer.It always show the error message...

2008年10月12日 7:40
  • What error message you saw exactly?

2008年10月12日 9:44
  • the error code is 0x81000101
    and the message is "陰影複製的建立已逾時
    。"

2008年10月12日 12:36
  • You may try turning off the system restore (all backup will be deleted), restart Vista. Then try to turn on System restore and backup.

2008年10月13日 2:51
  • I still can't restore

2008年10月13日 12:25
  • 1. Please insert the Windows Vista DVD and reboot the computer.

2. When we are prompted to press a key to boot from the DVD, please press Enter or the space bar.

3. Choose your language settings, and then click Next.

4. Click Repair your computer.

5. Select the operating system you want to repair, and then click Next.

6. On the System Recovery Options menu, click Startup Repair. Startup Repair might prompt you to make choices as it tries to fix the problem, and if necessary, it might restart your computer as it makes repairs.

HTH.
    2008年10月14日 3:43