Problems on New Version MSN Messenger RRS feed

• 問題

•  

我下載了新的MSN Messenger, 它把我的 Web Cam 影像全部左右倒轉 (鏡像處理), 舊的MSN Messenger 可調較的, 新的不行!!!!!!

The new MSN Messenger inverse all my web cam image right side left (Mirror image)!! The old MSN can adjust this, but new one can not!!!

2009年1月12日 6:37

解答

• I found out that there are many people complain about this, I think that this is happening with some device only (cause i have no problem on it). I have report this to Live Messenger Team, I hope that they could check and come up a fix about this.

2009年1月14日 6:19

所有回覆

• You may have to try to run "Setup Audio ad Video" from Windows Live Messenger's Option.,

In the page of WebCam (Should be the second page in Setup wizard), Click the "Webcam settings" in the bottom. If there is no such option to revise it back, you may have to install the driver+application which comes with your webcam, it MUST be able to revise it, upside down it...etc. And then Windows Live Messenger just import the settings from OS directly, so then the image in Windows Live Messenger will be back to normal.

2009年1月13日 3:37
  • I have already installed the driver + application. Now I also reinstalled it, it is of no use.

The settings has no no option to revise it back.

When seeing through the webcam provide application, it is ok. Things turn right side left when it comes to MSN Messenger.

2009年1月13日 3:55
  • Run Once on your WebCam Application, make sure that it is not revise. The Webcam application must have option to set it. Then you run live messenger to see if it fixed. If problem still exist, try to make "revise" (Left to right, right to left) from WebCam application.

Cause, I also have webcam, I have the same problem before, but fixed by changing the webcam setting thought webcam application.

2009年1月13日 4:06
  • There aren't settings in the application. It is named Cyberlink Youcam. What can i do?

2009年1月13日 4:19
  • I am not meaning the application that for using your webcam, But I mean an application that change setting of your webcam.

2009年1月13日 4:30
  • Do you mind telling me that what brand your webcam is? And also the model number.

2009年1月13日 9:27
  • This is a webcam fixed on my notebook. I use Compaq Notebook Computer .

2009年1月13日 9:30
  • from the following link for the online manual of Cyberlink YouCam, It seems have a area to change the WebCam setting,

http://www.downloadatoz.com/manual/cy/cyberlink-youcam/introd10.htm

You have to press the setting Button, and then press the Display Tab and then the Advanced Settings.

Anyway, When you test your webcam in Cyberlink YouCam, is the image display correctly? Or the same (Left to right, right to left)?

2009年1月13日 10:10
  • In Cyberlink Youcam, the image display correctly. But in msn, the image reversed from right to left. The old version of MSN can adjust, but now the new one seems to be not possile for that adjustment.

In the advanced setting of youcam, followed by you link and the instruction, however,there isn't a button to adjsut too.

2009年1月13日 10:16
  • I found out that there are many people complain about this, I think that this is happening with some device only (cause i have no problem on it). I have report this to Live Messenger Team, I hope that they could check and come up a fix about this.

2009年1月14日 6:19
  • OK. Thanks.

2009年1月14日 9:16