為何 IE7(XP) 開啟 YahooHK 首頁要等很久 ? RRS feed

解答

• If you are using BitComet, the BT IE helper would be the reason.

Go to IE, Tools > Manage Add-in > Enable / Disable Add-in > Disable the BT Helper.

Restart your IE. The problem should be solved.

Let me know if it works.

2008年9月25日 7:57
  •  

Not only that Add-on, Actually, there are many Add-on could stop or slow down the IE browsing.

Fromt there (Go to IE, Tools > Manage Add-in > Enable / Disable Add-on ), you could try to disable some add-on, specailly those are not from "known company".
    So you could keep those from Microsoft, Macromedia, Norton, Abode, Sun MicroSystem, HK Jockey club.....etc

My parent's home also having the same problem, after i disable them, woowooo.....it solved. So you could give it a try.

2008年9月25日 8:27

所有回覆

• Gary 你好

你有無試過 clear 你的cookies/internet history
    會唔會好 一點?

good luck.

因為我都係用 win xp pro SP3 行 IE7
    LOAD HTTP://HK.YAHOO.COM 都没有問題

good luck
    2008年9月1日 11:33
  •  

已經刻意去 clean install XP 去試
    2008年9月2日 7:37
  •  

Have the computer connect to Domain Network?
    2008年9月3日 15:21
  • If you are using BitComet, the BT IE helper would be the reason.

Go to IE, Tools > Manage Add-in > Enable / Disable Add-in > Disable the BT Helper.

Restart your IE. The problem should be solved.

Let me know if it works.

2008年9月25日 7:57
  •  

Not only that Add-on, Actually, there are many Add-on could stop or slow down the IE browsing.

Fromt there (Go to IE, Tools > Manage Add-in > Enable / Disable Add-on ), you could try to disable some add-on, specailly those are not from "known company".
    So you could keep those from Microsoft, Macromedia, Norton, Abode, Sun MicroSystem, HK Jockey club.....etc

My parent's home also having the same problem, after i disable them, woowooo.....it solved. So you could give it a try.

2008年9月25日 8:27