How do you join HKNETUG facebook group? RRS feed

• 問題

• I couldn't find the button or link to join or request to join the group. Anyone want to help a facebook beginner? (Any MVP in facebook around? )

For other group, I can see a "Join this Group" or "Request to Join Group" link on the upper right corner, but I don't see such thing for HKNETUG group. Anyone ideas?
    2008年5月21日 5:32

解答

• Hi Jack,

Facebook is not (yet) a member of Microsoft family so Microsoft MVP for Facebook is technically incorrect.

Back to your question, are you a member of the Hong Kong network in Facebook? If not, please join it because HKNetUG Facebook group is in Hong Kong. If it still doesn't work for you, please add me in Facebook and we can communicate and work it out with Facebook staff.

Regards,

Colt

2008年5月21日 6:32

所有回覆

• Hi Jack,

Facebook is not (yet) a member of Microsoft family so Microsoft MVP for Facebook is technically incorrect.

Back to your question, are you a member of the Hong Kong network in Facebook? If not, please join it because HKNetUG Facebook group is in Hong Kong. If it still doesn't work for you, please add me in Facebook and we can communicate and work it out with Facebook staff.

Regards,

Colt

2008年5月21日 6:32
  • Cool~~ It's working now~ Thanks!

P.S. You see my eagerness on seeing MS taking over the world? I think I am politically correct though~ LOL~
    2008年5月21日 6:59
  • Just a follow up question. For other groups, I can join without joining any network. Do we want to make our group to behave the same way? Although I agree we are tightly linked to Hong Kong but should we just take away this prerequisites?
    2008年5月21日 7:07
  • Hi Jack,

This is by design and I can't say is it a "prerequisites" or "design" of behavior in Facebook. I can remove the "geographic" location of the group, but this might affect the search result of the group by location and ranking.

Regards,

Colt

2008年5月22日 7:43