IE7 can't login yahoo mail RRS feed

• 問題

•  

Hi All,

My Windows is WinXp SP3. For some reasons, I can't use my IE7 to login yahoo mail, it just loading for a long time till to 'no response'. I have also updated to lastest version. Anyone can give me suggestions?
    Many thanks!!

2008年12月13日 3:04

解答

• May be you have set some high security to make java script cannot run, may be you can put mail.yahoo.com as a trusted site and see if still getting blocked.

2008年12月13日 9:26
  • This is not a normal case. I think that you might need to double check your firewall setting or router setting. Se if there is any specially block or allow list.

Or another chance, the time you access, your ISP or Yahoo is really having problem.

You could try to access it again to see. Also, if your computer is notebook, try to bring out and using wireless to see if you can access yahoo outside from your home.
    2008年12月19日 8:54

所有回覆

• May be you have set some high security to make java script cannot run, may be you can put mail.yahoo.com as a trusted site and see if still getting blocked.

2008年12月13日 9:26
  • This is not a normal case. I think that you might need to double check your firewall setting or router setting. Se if there is any specially block or allow list.

Or another chance, the time you access, your ISP or Yahoo is really having problem.

You could try to access it again to see. Also, if your computer is notebook, try to bring out and using wireless to see if you can access yahoo outside from your home.
    2008年12月19日 8:54
  • Hi All,

I don't understand why I still can't to login my yahoo mail. In my computer no any firewall and router have installed. And I tried to put the https.//mail.yahoo.com as a trusted site, however the problem can't be fixed.
    The IE7 load the http://hk.mc342.mail.yahoo.com/xxxxxxx................... for a long time till no response and then need to close the browser by me.
    I confirmed that my ISP and Yahoo are no problem. I used the other web browser (Firefox) to verify is no problem I can read my e-mails.

Could you do me a favor to give a suggestion to fix this.

Thank you!
    2009年1月1日 6:45
  • Hi,

Did you try to clear the cookie in your IE?

Regards,
    Colt
    2009年1月1日 15:51
  • Try to have a look on the "IE Add-on", click from Tools-->Manage Add-Ons-->Enabled or Disabled Add-Ons"

Have a look to see if there is any strange Add-On installed, try to disable it.

2009年1月2日 7:20
  • Hi,

I have already did that but the problem is not fixed,

Regards,
    2009年1月2日 14:21
  •  MS MVP KenLin for VB.NET wrote:

Try to have a look on the "IE Add-on", click from Tools-->Manage Add-Ons-->Enabled or Disabled Add-Ons"

Have a look to see if there is any strange Add-On installed, try to disable it.

HI,

I hve already did that but the problem is not fixed.

Regards,
    2009年1月2日 14:27
  • please tried to using the following site to login: http://m.yahoo.com

Try that and see if you can using IE7 to logon to Yahoo mail sites for wap page first.

2009年1月4日 9:14
  • Try to Reset all Setting in IE7

2009年1月23日 8:12