Windows VISTA Business 沒有尋找電腦功能嗎? RRS feed

• 問題

•  

為什麼Windows VISTA Business 沒有尋找電腦功能和尋找全域網路好慢?請問有冇解決方法?
    2008年8月29日 4:24

解答

• By defaullt, it is searching "Files/Folders" if you just press "Enter" after your typing keyword in Start Menu's Search.

But look carefully, there is "Search the Internet" and "Search the computer" in the upper area when you are typing keyword, You need to click it by mouse to search "internet" or "computer". You may click the following link for a screen shot on it. http://www.online-tech-tips.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/vista-instant-search.png

Hope this help and please come abckt o us if you have any other problems.

2008年9月9日 7:51

所有回覆

•  P. Leung wrote:

為什麼Windows VISTA Business 沒有尋找電腦功能和尋找全域網路好慢?請問有冇解決方法?

點解無人答我.....!?

2008年9月4日 4:11
  • You can search anything in the Search textbox once you click the Start button, that is press [Start] button > Type computer name.

Regards,
    Colt
    2008年9月4日 5:00
  • The Search textbox function just find he "file / folder" or "printer", and I have type the PC name as the result only found about the file name..

2008年9月9日 1:13
  • By defaullt, it is searching "Files/Folders" if you just press "Enter" after your typing keyword in Start Menu's Search.

But look carefully, there is "Search the Internet" and "Search the computer" in the upper area when you are typing keyword, You need to click it by mouse to search "internet" or "computer". You may click the following link for a screen shot on it. http://www.online-tech-tips.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/vista-instant-search.png

Hope this help and please come abckt o us if you have any other problems.

2008年9月9日 7:51
  • SORRY, 我找不到? 那個VISTA只看見"查看所有結果" 和"搜尋網際網路"? 沒有你所講的"尋找電腦", 是不是Windows VISTA Business 沒有這功能?

2008年9月13日 4:34
  • At the SearchBar would you try to add "\\" before the PC name u searching~~ doesn't it help~?

2008年9月16日 13:24
  • Just tried Bananaboy's suggestions.

by putting "\\" on the search box
    on my Windows VIsta Home Preimum, It works.

I guess this post should be mark as "Answered"

Thanks
    2008年9月27日 12:12