Windows 7 Pro cannot access network share drive RRS feed

• 問題

• Hi, my PC is using windows 7 Pro 32bits version. File server is using wins server 2003 R2. I was connected with the share folder this morning. after few hours Idle (wins 7), I cannot connect to it.

It appear error message: network error: windows cannot access \\shareserver\sharefolder

error code: 0x80070035

It happend often, I am wondering is it a bug or what?

Hope you guys can help.

Thank you.

2010年10月18日 3:55

解答

• Can see Chinese?

其實網路共用中心那一邊

只要打開網路探索跟檔案共用設定就可以了

Firewall setting, open it, then it will not come out again~~~

:D

MCPD .Net, CCNP Love programming, but not an IT Guy Haha! :D
    2010年10月20日 2:38
  •  

Hi,

Based on my research, please try the following:

1.    Try to access the share folders by “\\XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX<IP Address>\folder” and see how it works.

2.    If you have installed some security software (firewall, anti-virus, anti-spyware, etc.) on this Windows 7 computer and Windows server 2003 R2 server, please also temporarily disable or remove it and check if it works.

3.    Enable NetBIOS over TCP/IP on all computers on the Windows 7 computer:

1)   Go to “Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections”.

2)   Right-Click on the connection and choose Properties.

3)   Click “Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Version 4” in the list.

4)   Click Properties, and then click Advanced.

5)   On the Advanced TCP/IP settings windows, go to “WINS” tab.

6)   Under NetBIOS setting, click “Enable NetBIOS over TCP/IP”, and then click OK.

4.    On the Windows 7 computer, please go to “Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Network and Sharing Center\Advanced sharing settings” and ensure that the following items are turned on:

Network Discovery

File and printer sharing

And this one is OFF:

Password protected sharing

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Nicholas Li - MSFT
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    2010年10月20日 8:40
    版主

所有回覆

• Can see Chinese?

其實網路共用中心那一邊

只要打開網路探索跟檔案共用設定就可以了

Firewall setting, open it, then it will not come out again~~~

:D

MCPD .Net, CCNP Love programming, but not an IT Guy Haha! :D
    2010年10月20日 2:38
  •  

Hi,

Based on my research, please try the following:

1.    Try to access the share folders by “\\XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX<IP Address>\folder” and see how it works.

2.    If you have installed some security software (firewall, anti-virus, anti-spyware, etc.) on this Windows 7 computer and Windows server 2003 R2 server, please also temporarily disable or remove it and check if it works.

3.    Enable NetBIOS over TCP/IP on all computers on the Windows 7 computer:

1)   Go to “Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections”.

2)   Right-Click on the connection and choose Properties.

3)   Click “Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Version 4” in the list.

4)   Click Properties, and then click Advanced.

5)   On the Advanced TCP/IP settings windows, go to “WINS” tab.

6)   Under NetBIOS setting, click “Enable NetBIOS over TCP/IP”, and then click OK.

4.    On the Windows 7 computer, please go to “Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Network and Sharing Center\Advanced sharing settings” and ensure that the following items are turned on:

Network Discovery

File and printer sharing

And this one is OFF:

Password protected sharing

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Nicholas Li - MSFT
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    2010年10月20日 8:40
    版主