HTTP//US.MC 425? RRS feed

• 問題

• WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? HTTP// US.MC 425? iT COMES UP EVERYTIME I TRY TO GOG ON TO YAHOO AND THE THE MICROSOFT PAGE COMES UP; CANNOT DISPLAY PAGE. THANK YOU. LMORA
    2008年10月22日 5:33

解答

• It should be a compatibility issue from the new yahoo mail interface.  You can:

1. Clear the cookies from your browser and see if the problem still exists; if the problem still exists, then

2. Switch back to the old yahoo mail interface; if the problem still exists, then

3. Try to use other browser to see if problem still exists.

Hope this help.

2008年10月22日 11:13

所有回覆

• Could you do us a screen shot? or explain where did you see that message? Address bar, or inside the content of the browser, or it is a pop up message?

I guess something wrong with your computer,
    Maybe you should try a virus scan first.

2008年10月22日 7:37
  • Agree, I think this is cause by some kind of "web page kidnap".

2008年10月22日 7:45
  • Can you try to access in other browser or is it just an issue in IE? Normally it's an issue of browser compatiability and its add-on.

2008年10月22日 8:25
  • It should be a compatibility issue from the new yahoo mail interface.  You can:

1. Clear the cookies from your browser and see if the problem still exists; if the problem still exists, then

2. Switch back to the old yahoo mail interface; if the problem still exists, then

3. Try to use other browser to see if problem still exists.

Hope this help.

2008年10月22日 11:13