none
Office 2007 error message RRS feed

• 問題

• I bough Office 2007 Home edition a year ago, everything works fine since then until recently whenever I open MS Word, an error message pop up saying "Evaluation edition expired", though I can continue to work without any problem, it's annoying.  I did use the original DVD to "recover" it and even "remove" and "install" it again but the problem remains.  The problem occurs in MS Word only, others including Excel and Powerpoint work fine.  Would anyone please advise what I can do?  Thanks in advance.
    2008年11月22日 下午 05:14

解答

• Hi, Joy,

I suggest you to call Microsoft Product Activation center.  You can find the phone number if you select active product by phone.  I don't think it is a bug, it may because other people use your key to activate another copy of Office, it is good to call MS for product activation assistant.

Hope it can help.

2009年1月7日 下午 12:58

所有回覆

• Hi Joy,

Is it possible to re-activate your MS Office 2007.

Could you try the following:

Word

1. Click the Microsoft Office Button , and then click Word Options.
    2. Click Resources, and then click Activate.
    3. Follow the instructions in the Activation Wizard.
    Good luck

2008年11月22日 下午 11:12
  • ChiYau,

Thanks for help, though it didn't work. Seems there is a bug, unfortunately MS refuse to help after the so-called 90 day warranty period.

joy
    2008年11月24日 下午 02:12
  • Hi, Joy,

I suggest you to call Microsoft Product Activation center.  You can find the phone number if you select active product by phone.  I don't think it is a bug, it may because other people use your key to activate another copy of Office, it is good to call MS for product activation assistant.

Hope it can help.

2009年1月7日 下午 12:58