Disable Dlete all versions RRS feed

• 問題

•  

Can someone please help me out here.  All users have the ability to delete all versions.  I could do a restore of the SQL server from a snapshot to recover this, however I want to prevent it from happening again.  Is there anyway in which to disable this.  Standard users have the functionaility to do this.  Djones@ccm-us.com
    2008年10月10日 下午 09:37

解答

所有回覆

• Dear Customer,

I don’t determine what your concern is. What is the mean “Disable delete all versions”, could you give me more information about it?

Sincerely

Tom Zhang

2008年10月13日 上午 09:22
    版主
  • In Sharepoint there is a hyperlink labeled "delete all versions" once you drill down to the file you want.  Any user is able to select this and delete all previously posted versions of a file uploaded to sharepoint.  This allows the user to upload a file that the data had been updated or completely removed and then delete all the other versions.  This is a data loss concern.

2008年10月13日 下午 12:46
  • Dear Customer,

Thank you for posting!

As far as I know, this issue is related to sharepoint. We recommend you post to you are welcome to submit a new post in http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/?dg=microsoft.public.sharepoint.windowsservices
     I believe that you will get detailed and informative suggestions there.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Tom Zhang

2008年10月20日 上午 07:41
    版主