none
Searching issue of Exchange 2007 & outlook 2003 / 2007 RRS feed

• 問題

• Hi All,

Some mail can't be searched by searching tools on outlook 2003/2007. I use the criteria - sender, only some mail can be found out. Most email from the same sender can't be found. 

Anybody have idea of this isse?

Please help.

Thank you

Bests,

Sennett

2008年6月10日 上午 03:44

解答

• Dear customer:

In order to better troubleshoot your issue, please provide me with the following information:

1. Which version and SP information is your Outlook client?
    2. Which version and SP information is your problematic computer? Is it Windows XP or Windows Vista?
    3. Which SP information is your Exchange server?
    4. I noticed you mentioned that, “Some mail can't be searched by searching tools on outlook 2003/2007”, please send the screenshot of the error to v-rocwan@microsoft.com for further research,
    5. Use another criterion – sender, does it work? Please let me know the result.

We will try our best to fix the issue, but it maybe vain. Windows Search 4.0 contains a large number of reliability fixes and will improve your search experience significantly.  We strongly recommend you install Windows Search 4.0 on your client. It is not difficult to upgrade to WS 4.0 if the OS is Windows XP SP2, you can install it; however, if the OS is Windows Vista, you need to upgrade to SP1 first, and then install WS 4.0.

For more information about WS 4.0, please refer to the following documents:

Description of Windows Search 4.0 and the Multilingual User Interface Pack for Windows Search 4.0

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;940157

Thanks for cooperation and understanding.

Rock Wang -MSFT

2008年6月10日 上午 06:43
    版主