none
cant receive if send to alias email address RRS feed

• 問題

• user A is the member of the DL-alias-A, DL-alias-A is the member of security group B. when user send email to security group B, user A didnt receive the email.

Server: exchang 2007

i am not able to use the message tracking to check the message log for DL-Alias-A so that i am not sure what's happening. Anyone can help?

2011年8月17日 上午 09:06

解答

• 1, where can i find the expansion server setting?

右键点击有问题的distribution group, -->Properties -->Advanced-->Set Expansion server.

2. The alias setting: group scope is "universal" and group type is "security". we need keep the group type as security because we need setup folder access and send on behalf of permission

你试下假如两个组都是Universal Distribution group,看会不会由这种情况。

2011年8月24日 上午 01:18
    版主

所有回覆

• 您好!

为了能更好地解决您地问题,请您确认一下信息:

1.首先要看看是不是收件人解析的问题

请您查看您的expansion server被设置为“Any server in the organization“还是其他。

2. 另外,请您将security group换成universal group,看看结果如何。

2011年8月19日 上午 10:12
    版主

2, the alias setting: group scope is "universal" and group type is "security". we need keep the group type as security because we need setup folder access and send on behalf of permission

2011年8月23日 上午 09:23

右键点击有问题的distribution group, -->Properties -->Advanced-->Set Expansion server.

2. The alias setting: group scope is "universal" and group type is "security". we need keep the group type as security because we need setup folder access and send on behalf of permission

你试下假如两个组都是Universal Distribution group,看会不会由这种情况。

2011年8月24日 上午 01:18
    版主
  • 1, yes. expansion server is set to "any server in the organization"
    2011年9月15日 上午 08:03