Windows 2003 R2 SP2, install FSRM versionerror RRS feed

• 問題

•  

We install windows 2003 r2 open license and update to SP2. After that we install FSRM from CD but still get error.

We try to download from download center, the version years is 2005 and get the same error

We try to download other R2 administration tool pack and the version year is 2008. But those not include the FSRM

2008年11月10日 上午 04:43

解答

• Dear Customer,

Thank you for your post.

From the information you provided it is hard to know what caused your problem.
    1. You should check the event log. See if it provides any hint to the problem. 

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely

Tom Zhang

2008年11月11日 上午 08:39
    版主

所有回覆

• What is the error message showing? And any logging int he event log?

2008年11月11日 上午 03:06
  • Dear Customer,

Thank you for your post.

From the information you provided it is hard to know what caused your problem.
    1. You should check the event log. See if it provides any hint to the problem. 

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely

Tom Zhang

2008年11月11日 上午 08:39
    版主
  • Dear Customer,

I just wanted to say hi, and to see how things are going. I haven't heard back from you yet and I was wondering if there are any updates on the service request.

Thanks.

Sincerely

Tom Zhang

2008年11月13日 上午 02:27
    版主
  •  

I reply on mail but no respond

No error message on the event viewer

I just down the VHD from Microsoft Website and try to install FSRM and get the same error.

So that means it is seem a bug on the microsoft probem 

the VHD is WIN03_MOSS , Sharepoint VHD
    2008年11月19日 下午 07:16
  • Dear Customer,

If the issue persists, please perform these steps:

1. Installed the second CD of R2 again, and then installed the FSRM and FSM components from the Add/Remove Programs, Optional Components, menu.

2. Installing Service Pack 2 and other hotfixes, install 922582 try to resolve the issues with Windows Update and hot fix/service pack installation.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to let me know. I will be glad to help.

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Tom Zhang

2008年11月25日 上午 02:44
    版主