Urgent-Project 2013 has stopped working and then restart RRS feed

• 一般討論

• Hi,

Recently I bought the Project 2013 Standard version.  I installed the Project at my home computer which is running onWindows 7 and I'd the Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student Version installed. 

After using the program for a while, the program would hang & then pop out a window saying that the program has stopped working & then the program would restart again.  This situations have repeatedly occurred even after I'd reinstalled the program.  Please help

2014年1月16日 上午 08:08

所有回覆

• Hi,

Recently I bought the Project 2013 Standard version.  I installed the Project at my home computer which is running onWindows 7 and I'd the Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student Version installed. 

After using the program for a while, the program would hang & then pop out a window saying that the program has stopped working & then the program would restart again.  This situations have repeatedly occurred even after I'd reinstalled the program.  Please help

The file that helped describe the problem is:

C:\Users\Sylvia\AppData\Local\Temp\3329513.cvr

2014年1月16日 上午 08:15
  • Hi,

The file that helped describe the problem is:

C:\Users\Sylvia\AppData\Local\Temp\3329513.cvr

The window of 'The Progam has stopped working' stays there & the program doesn't restart itself.  Please help.
    2014年1月16日 上午 09:58
  • Hi,

As this forum is for Windows Server related questions, for Microsoft Project 2013 questions, please post in the forum below.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/projectserver/en-us/home?forum=projectonline

Thanks for your understanding.

Jeremy Wu

TechNet Community Support

2014年1月20日 上午 09:30
    版主