none
Word 2007 no chinese traditional/simple conversion function? RRS feed

• 問題

• Recently, I have bought the office 2007 and found that there is no chinese T/S conversion function under the 檢視, but it can be found in excel and powerpoint! What can I do to rectify the situation?

Thanks!!

2008年10月10日 上午 06:15

解答

• Hi vkyk,

The problem was solved by the following steps that was suggested by Microsoft Technical Support. You can try and let me know the result....

請嘗試以下步驟!

開始

All programs

Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office 工具

Microsoft Offce 語言設定 2007

編輯語言(Editing Languages)

主要編輯語言 (Primary editing language)

中文(香港特別行政區)或者 中文(臺灣)

確定

2008年11月1日 上午 08:20

所有回覆

• Hi Alan

Here it is the document that I found which maybe able to help you.
    http://office.microsoft.com/zh-hk/word/HA102086023076.aspx

maybe you can try to create a 
    快速存取工具列

Hope this can help.

2008年10月10日 上午 07:40
  • Thanks! Hv tried before, but problem cannot be solved.....!

2008年10月10日 下午 05:29
  • Hi Alan,

I also have the same problem ie no Chinese traditional/simplified conversion function in word but have in excel.  Do you find the solution?
    2008年10月28日 上午 05:29
  • Hi vkyk,

The problem was solved by the following steps that was suggested by Microsoft Technical Support. You can try and let me know the result....

請嘗試以下步驟!

開始

All programs

Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office 工具

Microsoft Offce 語言設定 2007

編輯語言(Editing Languages)

主要編輯語言 (Primary editing language)

中文(香港特別行政區)或者 中文(臺灣)

確定

2008年11月1日 上午 08:20
  • I did what alanlee768 suggested. However, I received the following error message:

"Word is unable to proceed.
    More than one file necessary to do TC/SC translation is missing."

What files am I missing?

• 已提議為解答 TP1138 2009年6月26日 上午 09:30
    2008年11月30日 上午 05:30
  • A MS Office multi-lang Pack 2007 is required to make it work. The missing file is in the MLP DVD.
    But I found that it had a problem in word programme. The TC/SC translation button is no displayed on review tab with the MLP installed.
    It can be added to button bar through custom setting. I think it is a bug in office 2007 with MLP.

Hope this information helps.

tp

2009年6月26日 上午 09:36
  • There appears to be a bug with Proofing Tools 2007 and Word 2007. You will not see the Chinese Translation option in the Review ribbon of Word 2007 like you will in other Microsoft Office 2007 applications.

However, you can add the individual Chinese Translation tools to the Quick Access Toolbar. The following instructions will show you how:

1. Click on the Launch button and click on Word Options.

2. In the Word Options window, click on Customize (see image below for help).

3. In the Customize section, change the Choose commands from: option to Review Tab.

4. Scroll down to the bottom of the Review Tab option where you will see Simplified, Traditional and Translate with Options...

5. Use the Add > > button to add each of the Simplified, Traditional and Translate with Options... options to the Quick Access Toolbar.

6. Click OK.

Once finished, you will see the Simplified, Traditional and Translate with Options... tools at the Quick Access Toolbar.

'Quick Access Tools bar.jpg' 
    2009年10月4日 上午 02:52