none
Junk mail folder in outlook 2003 RRS feed

• 問題

•  

Hi,

I'm using outlook 2003 with exchange 2003.

The junk mail folder somehow moved to a subfolder since last week.

suppose that the junk mail folder cannot be moved, I cannot move it back to the original place.

I have tried to use the parameter "outlook.exe /resetfolder", it's not working.

The junk mail filtering function is still working.

any expert could help?

Thank you!

2008年5月7日 上午 01:41

解答

• Hello,

The Junk E-mail Folder was able to move & delete on outlook 2000. If you can try to load the outlook 2000, you can easy to move back it. i am not what reason cause your Junk email folder moved. Would you logon mailbox by difference version outlook? i think it common cause by clients side problem.

Regard

2008年5月7日 上午 02:49

所有回覆

• Hello,

The Junk E-mail Folder was able to move & delete on outlook 2000. If you can try to load the outlook 2000, you can easy to move back it. i am not what reason cause your Junk email folder moved. Would you logon mailbox by difference version outlook? i think it common cause by clients side problem.

Regard

2008年5月7日 上午 02:49
  •  

Dear customer:

Thanks for your post.

Since I didn’t know how you are performing outlook/resetfolders command, according to my research, you can refer to the following steps to fix it:

1.       Search for the Microsoft Outlook executable file, Outlook.exe, and make a note of the path to Outlook.exe. For example, the path might be C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\Outlook.exe.

2.       Click Start, and then click Run.

3.       In the Open box, type the complete path you noted in step 1, including the file name. Press the SPACEBAR once, and then type a forward slash mark (/) followed by the switch.

For example, if you want to use the CleanReminders switch, the command you type in the Open box should look like this:

"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\Outlook.exe" /Cleanreminders

Note   Paths that include spaces between words must be enclosed in quotation marks (") and are case sensitive.

4.       To run the command, click OK.

For more information about it, you can refer to the following documents:

Command-line switches

http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/hfws.aspx?AssetID=HP010031101033&CTT=1&Origin=EC010230021033&QueryID=x4PDjuqZq0&respos=3&rt=2

Rock Wang – MSFT

2008年5月7日 上午 03:23
    版主