VNC & Radmin get black screen when remote to windows server 2008 RRS feed

• 問題

•  

VNC & Radmin get black screen when remote to windows server 2008.

Please advise.

Thanks

2008年10月30日 上午 08:27

解答

• Dear Customer,

Based on the current information, I cannot determine the cause of the issue. Please help me with some tests, they can narrow the issue down and help us diagnose the cause:

Step 1: Clean boot.

===========

a. Click Start -> Run

b. Input msconfig and click OK.

c. Click Service Tab and check Hide all Microsoft Services and click Disable All.

d. Click Startup Tab and click Disable All.

e. Click OK and reboot the computer and test again.

Step 2: Clean virus

=============

Please update your antivirus program to the latest version and clean up any viruses from the system.

Step 3: Uninstall the application remotely

=============

Please temporary uninstall this application and see if this issue is gone. If the issue no longer occurs, the issue was caused by the third-party software.

Step 4: If the issue still occurs, please send the system event log and application event log directly to the forum.

I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Tom Zhang

2008年10月31日 上午 08:04
    版主

所有回覆

• One reason of this is that there are disconnected remote desktop (terminal services) sessions exists.  To resolve this, you have to logout ALL remote desktop (terminal services) sessions.

2008年10月30日 下午 01:11
  • 2008年10月31日 上午 01:55
  • Dear Customer,

Based on the current information, I cannot determine the cause of the issue. Please help me with some tests, they can narrow the issue down and help us diagnose the cause:

Step 1: Clean boot.

===========

a. Click Start -> Run

b. Input msconfig and click OK.

c. Click Service Tab and check Hide all Microsoft Services and click Disable All.

d. Click Startup Tab and click Disable All.

e. Click OK and reboot the computer and test again.

Step 2: Clean virus

=============

Please update your antivirus program to the latest version and clean up any viruses from the system.

Step 3: Uninstall the application remotely

=============

Please temporary uninstall this application and see if this issue is gone. If the issue no longer occurs, the issue was caused by the third-party software.

Step 4: If the issue still occurs, please send the system event log and application event log directly to the forum.

I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Tom Zhang

2008年10月31日 上午 08:04
    版主
  • Dear Customer,

I just wanted to say hi, and to see how things are going. I haven't heard back from you yet and I was wondering if there are any updates on the service request.

Thanks.

Sincerely

Tom Zhang

2008年11月3日 上午 01:34
    版主
  •  

Dear all,

Thanks for all advice.

Hi Tom Zhang, I have tried your steps, still not work atm.

May I ask how and where should I send the system & applicaton events log to?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Tom Chow

2008年11月3日 上午 08:04