windows 2000 server with an error 0xe00ea022 RRS feed

• 問題

•  

I encountered an error message on the windows interface

windows 2000 server with an error 0xe00ea022.

It said ' There is a problem with archiving, check the network connection (0xe00ea022)

We are running a recording application software on this windows machine with the abovesaid mentioned.

Please instruct how to resolve it.

thanks

hotpe

2008年5月8日 上午 03:43

解答

• Dear Customer,

Thank you for your post.

Before we go any further, I would like to know more information about your situation as following:

1. What is the exact recording application software on the problematic machine?

2. When does the issue start occurring? Does it occur recently?

3. Please send me a screen shot of the exact error message so that I can do further research.

If anything is unclear or you need further assistance on this issue, please feel free to let me know.  I am glad to be of assistance.

Sincerely,
    Tom Zhang

2008年5月8日 上午 10:23
    版主

所有回覆

• Dear Customer,

Thank you for your post.

Before we go any further, I would like to know more information about your situation as following:

3. Please send me a screen shot of the exact error message so that I can do further research.

If anything is unclear or you need further assistance on this issue, please feel free to let me know.  I am glad to be of assistance.

Sincerely,
    Tom Zhang

2008年5月8日 上午 10:23
    版主
  • Dear Customer,

I just wanted to say hi, and to see how things are going. I haven't heard back from you yet and I was wondering if there are any updates on the service request.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
    Tom Zhang

2008年5月12日 上午 10:03
    版主
  •  

> ftrgold recording systems

> always

the message 

2000 server error 0xe00ea022

2008年5月22日 上午 02:19
  •  

> ftrgold recording systems

>always

2000 server with an error 0xe00ea022

2008年5月22日 上午 02:21
  • Dear Customer,

If our issue persists, please collect more information for our further analysis.

1. Does this problem happen when booting into safe mode?

2. Does it happen in all accounts? Create a new account and test it.

If it happens in a new account with the same software loading and startup and with the same services running, and if it doesn't happen in safe mode, then do some clean boot troubleshooting to see what might be loading in a normal startup to cause this problem. To use System Configuration Utility to perform a clean boot, follow the steps documented in the KB article listed below:

310353 How to Perform a Clean Boot in Windows XP

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=310353

Please perform the steps above and let me know the result at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time. If anything is unclear, please feel free to let me know.

Sincerely

Tom Zhang

2008年9月25日 上午 10:10
    版主