windows 2008 和 windows 7 連接問題 RRS feed

• 問題

• 請問一下,我有2台windows 2008 DC,當windows 7 用戶連接到 windows 2008 dc 上的 map drive 時,很多時候都會要等候幾十秒。也有試過使用該DC來map drive (連接自己的share drive),也有此問題發生。但是windows xp 用戶就沒有此問題,請問有沒有方法解決?

2011年2月11日 上午 04:48

解答

• Dear Customer,

Thank you for posting here.

According to your post, I understand that it is slow to copy the files from server to client. Please help me with some information, they can narrow the issue down and help us diagnose:

I. Does the issue occur only on this client computer or on all the other client computers?

Currently, I suggest that we try the following troubleshooting steps to determine the causes:

I. Perform a clean boot of the client computer, and see if it still behaves slowly:

1. Click Start, click Run, type "msconfig" (without the quotation marks) in the Open box, and then click OK.

2. On the General tab, click Selective Startup, and then click to clear the Process SYSTEM.INI File, Process WIN.INI File, and Load Startup Items check boxes. You cannot clear the Use Original BOOT.INI check box.

3. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide All Microsoft Services check box, and then click Disable All.

4. Click OK, and then click Restart to restart your computer.

5. After Windows starts, determine whether the symptoms are still present.

To isolate the causes, if the original issue does not reoccur following the clean boot, add one check mark at a time to the entries under Selective Startup in MSConfig, and then restart each time to see if the additional entry reproduces the original problem.

II. Disable all mapped drives from a client computer, and test the behavior again.

Since the original server is also a file server, and your client computers may have several drive mapped to the server’s shared folders. I recommend that we temporarily disable all the mapped network drives in the client computer, and test the behavior.

III. If the new server has multiple network adapters; please make sure the LAN adapter is configured as the first priority network card.

Go to Network Connection window, and click Advanced, Advanced Settings.

Make sure LAN adapter is listed in the first place. If not, please move it up. Test the issue again.

IIII. Disable any Antivirus/firewall applications on the server and the problem client.

Hope the above information helps. Have a nice day!

Sincerely,

Tom Zhang

Tom Zhang – MSFT
    2011年2月17日 上午 08:04
    版主
  • Please follow the KB below and check your event log and see if there have any error.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822219

If you ping the server and the slow problem not exist, I will suggest you to update your network card driver as well.

2011年3月5日 下午 03:31

所有回覆

• Dear Customer,

Thank you for posting here.

According to your post, I understand that it is slow to copy the files from server to client. Please help me with some information, they can narrow the issue down and help us diagnose:

I. Does the issue occur only on this client computer or on all the other client computers?

Currently, I suggest that we try the following troubleshooting steps to determine the causes:

I. Perform a clean boot of the client computer, and see if it still behaves slowly:

1. Click Start, click Run, type "msconfig" (without the quotation marks) in the Open box, and then click OK.

2. On the General tab, click Selective Startup, and then click to clear the Process SYSTEM.INI File, Process WIN.INI File, and Load Startup Items check boxes. You cannot clear the Use Original BOOT.INI check box.

3. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide All Microsoft Services check box, and then click Disable All.

4. Click OK, and then click Restart to restart your computer.

5. After Windows starts, determine whether the symptoms are still present.

To isolate the causes, if the original issue does not reoccur following the clean boot, add one check mark at a time to the entries under Selective Startup in MSConfig, and then restart each time to see if the additional entry reproduces the original problem.

II. Disable all mapped drives from a client computer, and test the behavior again.

Since the original server is also a file server, and your client computers may have several drive mapped to the server’s shared folders. I recommend that we temporarily disable all the mapped network drives in the client computer, and test the behavior.

III. If the new server has multiple network adapters; please make sure the LAN adapter is configured as the first priority network card.

Go to Network Connection window, and click Advanced, Advanced Settings.

Make sure LAN adapter is listed in the first place. If not, please move it up. Test the issue again.

IIII. Disable any Antivirus/firewall applications on the server and the problem client.

Hope the above information helps. Have a nice day!

Sincerely,

Tom Zhang

Tom Zhang – MSFT
    2011年2月17日 上午 08:04
    版主
  • 謝謝你的回覆,但是我的情況不是COPY FILE,情況是連接SERVER,

我在LOGIN SCRIPT 寫了

net use * /delete /y
    net use z: \\server1.local\sharefolder
    net use s: \\server1\sharefolder /persistent:yes

當我在windows 7 pro 的電腦上,閒置10分鐘左右,在 "我的電腦" 內 double click S: 式 Z: 就要等幾十秒才能夠打開。

antivirus 和 firewall 都已經 disable 了,而且 ipv6也 disable了。

P/S: 只是windows 7 pro 的電腦上有此問題,windows xp 沒有這種情況。

另外,我試過用windows 7pro 的電腦上,使用dos prompt 一直ping server,情況就沒有發生了。

2011年2月17日 上午 09:20
  • Please follow the KB below and check your event log and see if there have any error.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822219

If you ping the server and the slow problem not exist, I will suggest you to update your network card driver as well.

2011年3月5日 下午 03:31
  • 但是在windows xp 上沒有此等問題,我也試過上述的方法,好像行不通。

還有一點,就是只有在 windows 2008 ent 上有此問題,在其他windows 2008 上沒有此問題發生。

2011年4月11日 上午 03:45