none
Event ID: 1025 in Exchange Server 2003 RRS feed

• 問題

• Dear Sir/ Madam,

I discover Event ID: 1025 in Exchange Server 2003. May I know what's mean the error and how to fix it?

The error detail in following :

An error occurred on database "First storage Group\Mailbox Store [Server_Name]".

Function name or description of problem: Restrict/SetSearchCriteria

Error: -1102 Warning: fail to apply search optimization to folder [FID 1-A850 ] Retrying without optimization.

But I still can send/receive mail in outlook and web access the mail.

The Server config and status:

Xeon 2.8G CPU (4 Core) , 768MB RAM, 36G HDD (remain= 4G), Windows Server 2003 /w SP1, Exchange 2003 /w SP2,

Pagefile Size: 2.7G, Exchange Database (Priv1.edb + Priv1.stm = around 15.8G), install before March 2008 all patch,

10 months not reboot server.

Thanks...

Edmond.

2009年1月14日 上午 11:17

解答

• Dear customer:

The reason for this Event ID is that this message is logged when the Query Processor (QP) tries to use an index to perform a query optimization but, at the same time, that index was updated by a concurrent transaction. In this situation the QP will just abandon the optimized path and revert to the default search algorithm. According to our knowledge, this particular 1025 warning is not indicative of a serious problem and can be ignored. Response he warning can be safely ignored, but for preventive measures it is recommended To run Isinteg -s <server name> -fix -test alltest on the store where we are getting these warnings.

Exchange Command-Line Parameters for the Isinteg.exe Tool

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/301460/en-us

Hope it helps.

Rock Wang - MSFT

2009年1月15日 上午 01:55
    版主
  •  

Dear customer:

You need to first start the information store service and dismount the databases; you can only check databases that are offline. We recommend that you should back up your Exchange mailbox database before you run the tool.

Hope it helps.

Rock Wang - MSFT

2009年1月15日 下午 01:20
    版主

所有回覆

• Dear customer:

The reason for this Event ID is that this message is logged when the Query Processor (QP) tries to use an index to perform a query optimization but, at the same time, that index was updated by a concurrent transaction. In this situation the QP will just abandon the optimized path and revert to the default search algorithm. According to our knowledge, this particular 1025 warning is not indicative of a serious problem and can be ignored. Response he warning can be safely ignored, but for preventive measures it is recommended To run Isinteg -s <server name> -fix -test alltest on the store where we are getting these warnings.

Exchange Command-Line Parameters for the Isinteg.exe Tool

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/301460/en-us

Hope it helps.

Rock Wang - MSFT

2009年1月15日 上午 01:55
    版主
  • Dear Sir,

Thanks your help first. If I run Isinteg command, I need whether to do dismount database or other something first?

Edmond.

2009年1月15日 上午 02:37
  • You should perform online/offline database backup then dismount database to run "isinteg" command.

2009年1月15日 上午 07:26
  •  

Dear customer:

You need to first start the information store service and dismount the databases; you can only check databases that are offline. We recommend that you should back up your Exchange mailbox database before you run the tool.

Hope it helps.

Rock Wang - MSFT

2009年1月15日 下午 01:20
    版主