WinServer 2008 file sharing not stable RRS feed

• 問題

•  

we just purchased a new windows 2008 server std. the file sharing function always down after using it for 1/2 hours. then we have to restart the server, but the server will repeat and repeat the same problem.

how can i solve it...

thanks

2008年9月2日 上午 02:42

解答

• Dear Customer,

Thank you for your post.

Based on the current information, I cannot determine the cause of the issue. Please help me collect error screenshot, they can narrow the issue down and help us diagnose the cause.

1. Please send the screenshot of the message to the me(v-tozhan@microsoft.com).

Hope the information above is helpful!

Sincerely,

Tom Zhang, MCSE 2003

2008年9月2日 上午 09:23
    版主

所有回覆

• Dear Customer,

Thank you for your post.

Based on the current information, I cannot determine the cause of the issue. Please help me collect error screenshot, they can narrow the issue down and help us diagnose the cause.

1. Please send the screenshot of the message to the me(v-tozhan@microsoft.com).

Hope the information above is helpful!

Sincerely,

Tom Zhang, MCSE 2003

2008年9月2日 上午 09:23
    版主
  • Dear Customer,

I just wanted to say hi, and to see how things are going. I haven't heard back from you yet and I was wondering if there are any updates on the service request.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
    Tom Zhang

2008年9月10日 上午 09:14
    版主
  •  

What client you r using ? Vista?
    2008年10月9日 上午 09:52
  •  

We are having problem with our Windows server 2008 on the sharing files & folders. Our clients computer is having windows xp OS and they are accessing all their files on the server, after working for how many minutes sometimes hours it will stop and they can't access their files anymore.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks you very much.

Respectfully yours,

Jayvee

2008年10月9日 上午 10:18
  • i have the same problem.

win2008 standard with xp client. File sharing okay for several hours, and suddenly get disconnection.

any idea whats going on. i need to reboot the file server twice per day to fix the problem

please advise. thanks.
    2009年10月6日 上午 08:22
  • i have the same problem.

win2008 standard with xp client. File sharing okay for several hours, and suddenly get disconnection.

any idea whats going on. i need to reboot the file server twice per day to fix the problem

please advise. thanks.

I hav the same issue too. The server still working fine and accessible, just that the sharing always dropped. Reboot is only the way to get the issue solved temporary before it happened again.

Another issue noticed is, when this was happened, on the server site, the sharing function seems like hanging too. I can't really do other shares ... when applied with the new sharing setting, it will be "sharing" for a long long time (which is hanging there).

Hope to hear from you if you do have an solution for this.

Thanks in advance.
    2009年11月24日 下午 01:04