none
how to install MOSS 2007 (trial version) RRS feed

• 問題

• Dear Friends,

I want to install and configure MOSS 2007. For than I have downloaded OfficeServer.exe and OfficeServerwithSP1.exe trial version. I am having Windows 2003 with sp1, IIS and SQL Server 2005 already installed. When I attempted installing MOSS 2007 it was asking for product key. I did'nt understand how it happen.

If any of you help me how shall I install MOSS 2007 trail version it will be great help for me.

Thank you,

Shofiq.
    2008年12月8日 上午 06:19

解答

• Dear customer:

When you access the following web site, you will found that you must register to receive this download. Please click the Continue button to register.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2e6e5a9c-ebf6-4f7f-8467-f4de6bd6b831&displaylang=en

After you have finished register, you can see the following information. You can use the following cd-key to complete the installation.

To install this download:

Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Standard: XJMKW-8T7PR-76XT6-RTC8G-VVWCQ

Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Enterprise: F2JBW-4PDJC-HKXTJ-YCKRP-T2J9D

The trial period for either product is 180 days. You can convert to a licensed installation at any time during the trial or after the trial has expired by entering the appropriate product key.

Hope it helps.

Rock Wang - MSFT

2008年12月9日 上午 03:24
    版主

所有回覆

• Most of the trial version may work if you dont input a trial key. However, if you need a trial key, you may also visit the email that MS sent you when you doing the registration, there have all the information and the trial key.

2008年12月8日 下午 03:03
  • Dear customer:

When you access the following web site, you will found that you must register to receive this download. Please click the Continue button to register.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2e6e5a9c-ebf6-4f7f-8467-f4de6bd6b831&displaylang=en

After you have finished register, you can see the following information. You can use the following cd-key to complete the installation.

To install this download:

Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Standard: XJMKW-8T7PR-76XT6-RTC8G-VVWCQ

Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Enterprise: F2JBW-4PDJC-HKXTJ-YCKRP-T2J9D

The trial period for either product is 180 days. You can convert to a licensed installation at any time during the trial or after the trial has expired by entering the appropriate product key.

Hope it helps.

Rock Wang - MSFT

2008年12月9日 上午 03:24
    版主

• Dear Mr. Rock,

Thanks for your information on MOSS 2007. It was useful and I had installed the product (trial Version).

Best regards,

Shofiqul

2008年12月11日 上午 04:55