none
Problem of Read Receipt in Outlook 2007 RRS feed

• 問題

• I'm using Outlook 2007, I've switched on the Read Receipt Request to get the tracking reply.

However I found that I can only receive and update the tracking information from Outlook 2003 + Exchange 2003 environment users but cannot receive those from Outlook 2007 + Exchange 2007 environment users.

Anyone can help and advise how to fix this problem ?

Thanks in advance.

2008年6月26日 上午 01:44

所有回覆

• You may try this:

1. On the Message tab, in the Options group, click Follow Up, and then select the follow-up due date, or click Custom.
    2. If you want a reminder about this flagged message, on the Message tab, in the Options group, click Follow Up, and then click Add Reminder. If you want, you can change the reminder date and time.
    3. If you want, you can include a flag to the recipients so that they will be alerted of a deadline. On the Message tab, in the Options group, click Follow Up, and then click Flag for Recipients. To include a reminder to the recipient about this flagged message, select the Reminder check box, and then, if necessary, change the date and time.
    2008年6月28日 上午 07:22
  • Dear Jacky,

Thanks for your kind assistance.

However, I'm not talking about the reminder. I have problem on the "Request a read receipt". Let me explain in details.

(1) Switched on "Request a read receipt" when creating a new message [MS Outlook 2007 + MS Exchange 2007]

(2) Sent it out

(3) Received "Read" messages (generated from the system) from the receipients

(4) I could find read information (from receipients using MS Outlook 2003 + Exchange 2003) when opened the sent message (registered in the Tracking page)

(5) But I couldn't find those receipients using MS Outlook 2007 + Exchange 2007, this is the QUESTION.

Can you provide further advice. Thanks in advance.

With best regards,

Edmond.

2008年7月2日 上午 06:20