Need help , compiling errors in VS 2008 professional. RRS feed

• 問題

• Ok , so im preatty new. But everytime i download for example a source code i have edited for my computer and want to compile it with Visual Stuido 2008 Professional. I get almost the same errors ,  that the target file dosen't exists or directory something.

now , for example i comiled a game engine source code, and i got loads of errors but one of them where:

C:\blaablabla\blaaah\blaablaah\fstream.h No suck file or directory.

Then i search for fstream.th on my computer and i found it , but its still the same error. i get loads of these , here is a picture when im trying to compile a engine:

http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=erroruh6.jpg

That error is from "Code:Blocks" but i get exactly the same in VS 2008.

So someone please help me! What shall i do? How shall i do to get it work?

2008年11月29日 下午 09:45

解答

•  

fstream.h should already be in your environment.  However, for others, e.g. d3dx9.h, you may need to install additional SDK.  For writing games, I would prefer you to install both Platform SDK and DirectX SDK.  In addition, please ensure the the header files are under the location list in the "Include files" directory in your VC++ project.  If not, please add the path accordingly.
    2008年11月30日 下午 03:33

所有回覆

• Hi Genzot

Have you tried to copy the file into the folder it specified?
    in this case it is
    C:\blaablabla\blaaah\blaablaah\ ?

Not sure if it can help.
    2008年11月30日 上午 09:33
  • I've tryed to copy for example fstream.h to the project folder. dosen't work.

And another question: So like fstream.h and other stuff shall exist? or do i have to download thoose that dosen't?

I will try again the way you described it but i don't think it will work but thanks for the advice
    2008年11月30日 上午 10:20
  •  

fstream.h should already be in your environment.  However, for others, e.g. d3dx9.h, you may need to install additional SDK.  For writing games, I would prefer you to install both Platform SDK and DirectX SDK.  In addition, please ensure the the header files are under the location list in the "Include files" directory in your VC++ project.  If not, please add the path accordingly.
    2008年11月30日 下午 03:33