none
Sharepoint Service RRS feed

• 問題

• Dear Sir,

My company using Sharepoint Service 3.0. We'd like to ask can we change the destination of the "Shared Document" to one of our existing Share Folder?? As I know that it's using a database for the shared document.

Thank you very much.

2008年6月4日 上午 06:24

解答

• Hi Jerry,

Users are recommended to store docs in SQL Server, it is also the only and native way in SharePoint.

If you really want to store doc in file system, you may check out some third party tool (e.g. EBS) at your own risk.

Regards,

Colt

2008年6月11日 上午 08:26
  • Hi Jerry,

If you really want to store file in file system, you may have interest in this tool too: http://www.codeplex.com/SPIEFolder (Allows you to either Import a file system folder (And all files and subfolders) into a SharePoint Document Library, and also export a SharePoint Document Library to the file system)

Again, you are recommended to store doc library contents in SQL Server by default.

Regards,

Colt

2008年6月11日 上午 10:18

所有回覆

•  

Click on the document Arrow Button in the right side of the doucment column, select "send to" --> "Another location"
    2008年6月6日 上午 10:31
  • thank you, but what I mean is the default location of the Shared Document

2008年6月10日 上午 02:08
  • You mean that you want to change the document to be saved in antoher DB or saved in a Network Shared Folder rather than in DB?

2008年6月10日 上午 02:56
  • we want to save in a Network Shared Folder instead in DB

2008年6月10日 上午 02:58
  • I don't think that it is possible.

2008年6月10日 上午 03:37
  • Hi Jerry,

Users are recommended to store docs in SQL Server, it is also the only and native way in SharePoint.

If you really want to store doc in file system, you may check out some third party tool (e.g. EBS) at your own risk.

Regards,

Colt

2008年6月11日 上午 08:26
  • thank you very much, i'll  try the EBS

2008年6月11日 上午 09:59
  • Hi Jerry,

If you really want to store file in file system, you may have interest in this tool too: http://www.codeplex.com/SPIEFolder (Allows you to either Import a file system folder (And all files and subfolders) into a SharePoint Document Library, and also export a SharePoint Document Library to the file system)

Again, you are recommended to store doc library contents in SQL Server by default.

Regards,

Colt

2008年6月11日 上午 10:18