How can I Copy or Export User Account?? RRS feed

• 問題

• Hi All,

I need update windows server 2003 to 2008, can i copy or export USER ACCOUNT setting.

Please help me...Thanks.

2012年7月28日 上午 01:14

解答

• Hi,

Form your post, my understanding is you want to migrate users and related setting. Here, I categorize two different situation to discuss about user profile migration.

<1> In case of a domain environment, USMT helps us easily migrate and consolidate user profiles between different computers. The User State Migration Tool consists of two executable files, ScanState.exe, LoadState.exe, and four migration rule information files Migapp.inf, Migsys.inf, Miguser.inf, and Sysfiles.inf.ScanState.exe collects user data and settings based on the information contained in Migapp.inf, Migsys.inf, Miguser.inf and Sysfiles.inf. LoadState.exe deposits this user state data on a target computer.

More information:

================

For the more information about USFT, please refer to:

http://technet.microsoft.com/zh-cn/library/bb457090(en-us).aspx

<2> If you want to migrate users in a workgroup environment, based on my research, so far Microsoft hasn't provided such a tool to directly migrate user profiles between computers in workgroup environment. To achieve this, firstly, you should migrate user accounts . There are some third party tools, such as MSVR-Migrator, which claims that they can migrate local user profiles in workgroup. You may search on Internet and contact the third party vendor to see whether these tools can satisfy your requirement.

NOTE: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft can make no representation concerning the content of these sites. Microsoft is providing this information only as a convenience to you: this is to inform you that Microsoft has not tested any software or information found on these sites and therefore cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there.

After completing user account migration, we can use USFT to migrate and consolidate User profiles.

Hope this helps.

如果您对我们的论坛在线支持服务有任何的意见或建议,请通过邮件告诉我们。
    Description: Description: TechNet 论坛好帮手立刻免费下载  TechNet 论坛好帮手

2012年7月31日 上午 08:49
    版主