none
Question about sending e-mail link from SharePoint 2007 to Lotus Notes RRS feed

• 問題

•  

When sending an e-mail link of a document from SharePoint 2007 to Notes client, if the link contains Chinese file name, or if the folder that contains the file has Chinese characters, in Notes the Chinese characters are unreadable. Is it a SharePoint 2007 problem or Notes Problem? How to check and fix it? Thanks.
    2008年6月27日 上午 02:38

解答

• What notes version you are using?

Email transmitted from Lotus Notes may have problem because of the legacy software. I am using LN 6.5 and it is fine. What is the version you are using now? 

2008年6月28日 上午 07:28

所有回覆

• What notes version you are using?

Email transmitted from Lotus Notes may have problem because of the legacy software. I am using LN 6.5 and it is fine. What is the version you are using now? 

2008年6月28日 上午 07:28
  •  

Either Notes 8 or Notes 6.5.5 has the same problem.
    2008年6月28日 上午 09:34
  • Hi,

Can you let me know how you did lotus notes integrations with sharepoint (we are using WSS 3.0). I can see Export2Outook only.

If you have customized it to send to lotusnotes, can you brief me the same.

Thanks in advance.

2008年10月22日 下午 03:20
  • There is no customization. VSS can send email link, and we use Lotus and email client. That's it.

2008年10月22日 下午 10:27
  • I did the same steps you mentioned.

So you meant use "Export to outlook" and then it will email?

I am not getting.

What I thought of doing was when someone clicks on 'Export to outlook' it would email to that user who had logged in?

Please let me know.

Thanks

2008年10月24日 下午 01:43
  • I don't have MOSS for the moment, but I remembered there was an option to 'send email link' or similar, and it will create a link that points to the document you focus on. We don't have Outlook, but use Lotus Notes, so the link will be sent to Notes (a mew mail will be created with the link). We also tried with Outlook. It just sends link to the default email program of the system.

2008年10月24日 下午 03:08
  • Even we use Lotus notes.but unable to make emails to goto Lotus Notes.

Appreciate if you can let me know what you did. I am trying the out-of-box features but not working. I am not able to get even closer to this.

Many thanks.

2008年10月24日 下午 04:38
  •  

In this case please open another thread. Mine was not intended to talk about that.
    2008年10月24日 下午 04:51
  • Hey,

Could anyone help me do it with the Sharepoint Lotus function from the Mainsoft's solution for interoperability between Sharepoint 2007 and Lotus Notes.

It should work while sending Lotus Notes attachments at an E-Mail to SharePoint. I know they got a drag/drop emails and documents function and a few extra options. How can I do it and does it work well?

2008年12月25日 上午 10:27