ntbackup with tape driver RRS feed

• 問題

• i want to backup a six days backup into one backup tape. below is the monday & tuesday backup script and here is some problem.

Script :

Monday : servermon.bks" /n "servermon" /d "servermon" /v:no /r:no /rs:no /hc:on /m normal /j "servermon" /l:s /p "LTO Ultrium"

Tuesday : servertue.bks" /n "servertue" /d "servertue" /v:no /r:no /rs:no /hc:on /m normal /j "servertue" /l:s /p "LTO Ultrium"

When i "deallocation" & "free" the tape and backup the monday task it works well. But on the second task (at the same tape) , it failed everytime and prompt the error "Cannot locate the specified media or backup device. This backup operation will terminate. " i also changed the script as below but it still failed...pls help..thanks

servermonday.bks" /um /d "servermonday" /v:no /r:no /rs:no /hc:on /m normal /j "servermonday" /l:s /p "LTO Ultrium"

2009年8月25日 上午 02:21

解答

• Dear Customer,

As far as I know, such an issue can usually be resolved by creating a script. If you meet any further problem when writing the script you can post to develop fourm.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Tom Zhang – MSFT
    2009年8月28日 上午 09:59
    版主