Windows srv 2008 R2 RDS issue RRS feed

• 問題

• I would like to ask some question about RDS service.

I'm using win 2008 R2 server and RDS CAL installed already.

But i try remote access to win 2008, it show the error from below. 

因為安全性錯誤

What can i do ??

Can provide any solution to solve this issue??

2012年9月21日 上午 08:43

解答

• Dear Customer,

If you upgraded a Windows NT domain to Windows 2000 or Windows Server 2003, then the certificate on the terminal server might be corrupt. As a result, Windows 2000 Terminal Services clients might be repeatedly denied access to the terminal server. I therefore would like to provide the following information for your reference:

Troubleshooting Remote Desktop Licensing Error Messages

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc756826(v=ws.10).aspx#BKMK_Because

I hope this helps. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let me know. I am happy to be of further assistance. Thank you for your time and cooperation!

如果您对我们的论坛在线支持服务有任何的意见或建议,请通过邮件告诉我们。
    Description: Description: TechNet 论坛好帮手立刻免费下载  TechNet 论坛好帮手

2012年9月27日 上午 07:42
    版主

所有回覆

• Hello,

Please cite the exact error message to us. With that information we can investigate further.

Thanks.

2012年9月24日 上午 08:59
    版主

• 2012年9月25日 上午 03:37
  • Hello,

Please cite the exact error message to us. With that information we can investigate further.

Thanks.

Be Quickly
    2012年9月26日 上午 01:18
  • Dear Customer,

If you upgraded a Windows NT domain to Windows 2000 or Windows Server 2003, then the certificate on the terminal server might be corrupt. As a result, Windows 2000 Terminal Services clients might be repeatedly denied access to the terminal server. I therefore would like to provide the following information for your reference:

Troubleshooting Remote Desktop Licensing Error Messages

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc756826(v=ws.10).aspx#BKMK_Because

I hope this helps. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let me know. I am happy to be of further assistance. Thank you for your time and cooperation!

2012年9月27日 上午 07:42
    版主