none
Database Mirroring in SQL Server 2005 RRS feed

• 問題

• I'm trying to set up mirroring in SQL Server 2005, but now I have some problems.

I have two servers:
    Machine A - Windows Server 2003 x64 R2 SP2 (SQL Server 2005 Std x64 w/ SP3 - Principal)
    Machine B - Windows Server 2003 x86 SP2 (SQL Server 2005 Std w/ SP3 - Mirror)

Both of them join the domain and use "Local System" to start up the SQL Server service, their firewall are turned off and they can PING each other using the domain name (sth like db1.domain.local).

First of all, I use "sa" to login the principal and follow the instruction from the manual back up the database, then restore (In Recovery mode) it in the mirror server.

After that, I click "Configure Security" in principal server and fill in the details step by step (All instances use "sa" as login name), and keep the Service Accounts empty. In the Configuring Endpoints, it shows "Success".

But when I try to start mirroring, it always display "The server network address 'db2.domain.local' cannot be reached or does not exist". In the server log, I found the following message:
    Database mirroring connection error 4 'An error occurred while receiving data: '10054(An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.)'.' for 'TCP://db2.domain.local:5022'

Please advise.
    Ths.

2008年12月18日 上午 10:23

所有回覆