Win 2k opening screen (the screen which underlies the login dialog box) RRS feed

• 問題

•  

It appears that one can set the "wallpaper," right click on desktop, properties, etc. But it appears to me that there are two "backgrounds" which can be set. One when the user is logged in, and it is the "wallpaper," and the other, which shows up, for example, when one password-protects the login, and that background is DIFFERENT from the one chose to be wallpaper. How does one access and change the latter? Tim Wilson
    2008年9月14日 下午 04:30

解答

• Dear Customer,

Based on my research, there is no solution for this issue. The background image for the logon UI dialog is hard coded.

If there is any update about this issue, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Sincerely,

Tom Zhang

2008年9月15日 上午 09:54
    版主

所有回覆

• Dear Customer,

Based on my research, there is no solution for this issue. The background image for the logon UI dialog is hard coded.

If there is any update about this issue, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Sincerely,

Tom Zhang

2008年9月15日 上午 09:54
    版主
  • Dear Customer,

I just wanted to say hi, and to see how things are going. I haven't heard back from you yet and I was wondering if there are any updates on the service request.

Thanks.

Sincerely

Tom Zhang

2008年9月18日 上午 02:00
    版主
  • 1. I don't know how to be notified of responses on this forum, so it is only by chance that I am checking back in. Maybe you can tell me how to be auto-notified of responses in this forum?

2. You suggested that that background is hard-coded. I don't exactly know what you mean by that, but I do know that it can be changed; a more exact statement is that "I know that it changes." I don't know if that is at odds with your statement or not. I guess the implication of what I am saying is that the question arises: how does one change the hard-coding?

2008年11月13日 下午 01:09