none
Activate Windows defender in Windows server 2019 RRS feed

• 質問

• Good afternoon,

I am trying to activate windows defender on several servers that have Windows Server 2019 installed but it is being impossible.

In Windows server 2016 I have been able to do it with the command Install-WindowsFeature -Name Windows-Defender -Source \\servidor_remoto\WinSxS\ or dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:Windows-Defender /all /source:\\servidor_remoto\c$\windows\WinSxS /limitaccess /NoRestart

I have tried the same method, or from the Windows Manager indicating the source and it does not work either.

I have followed procedures to put the .wim etc, but it does not work.

Any ideas?

Thanks 

2021年11月18日 13:48

すべての返信

• Enable Windows Defender GUI on Windows Server

In Windows Server 2019, the Defender GUI is based on the APPX application and is accessible through the Windows Security app (Settings -> Update and Security ). Windows Defender is configured through the “Virus and threat protection” menu.

Thank You
    2021年12月13日 7:01
  • Good morning and thanks for the answer Mukul

I already know where Windows Defender is, the problem is that it gives me an error when I re-enable Windows Defender, also on some servers it works on others not, having the same Build and the same path to the WinSXS folder

2021年12月13日 7:41
  • Hi,

What error does it give when you try to re-enable it?

2022年3月2日 9:39
  • nice article, waiting for your another :

2022年3月3日 18:02
  • Même problème de mon côté. Merci à ceux qui donneront des solutions :)
    2022年3月3日 18:21
  • HI,

Thanks for the information Mukul. I was also looking for the same.

2022年3月8日 7:10
  • Same issue I am facing from many couple of days on my BPO. I will try your suggestion . Thank You
    2022年3月9日 4:19
  • I think u should activate it to get full features, probably you can use KMS VL to test it
    2022年3月14日 1:55
  • Protector for Endpoint stretches out help to likewise incorporate the Windows Server working framework. This help gives progressed assault location and examination abilities consistently through the Microsoft 365 Defender console

https://www.sureworks.in

• 回答の候補に設定 90S Outfits 2022年6月1日 1:38
    2022年3月14日 13:14
  • How do I activate Microsoft Defender for endpoint server?
    • 回答の候補に設定 Nader75 2022年3月22日 17:58
    2022年3月22日 4:10
  • Thanks for Your answer Mukul.
    2022年5月31日 5:05
  • I am trying to update my windows firmware but after updating my system crash the ClickTests game. Is there any solution to resolve it.

2022年5月31日 8:06
  • I agree with you Chitrar. Microsoft's Protector for Endpoint is a great product. I have been using it for a while now and I can say that it has made me feel more protected. I think the whole Microsoft Defender suite has been pretty good so far. All the systems I've seen it integrate with have had little to no problems. I’m keeping my fingers crossed so I won’t encounter any problems in the future.

2022年6月1日 4:26
  • Open the Settings app. Choose Update & security. Select Windows Defender on the side bar.
    For Windows 10 and Windows Server 2019 Systems:

1. Open the Windows Security app.
    2. Choose Virus and Threat Protection.
    3. From "Virus & threat protection settings" choose "manage settings"

Hope This Works,
    Peter

2022年7月12日 5:07
  • What happens if you try to add it via Powershell?

Install-WindowsFeature -Name Windows-Defender

2022年7月21日 16:39
  • update windows maybe that help you 
    2022年7月27日 19:04
  • Thanks for the information.
    2022年7月29日 11:22
  • How do I install Windows Defender on Windows Server?
    By default, Windows Defender AV is installed and functional on Windows Server 2016. However, the GUI for Windows Defender which is a feature isn't installed.
    Enable Windows Defender GUI on Windows Server
    Launch the Server Manager.
    Click on Tools > Manage.
    Click Add Roles and Features.

Regards,

Will

2022年8月1日 7:29
  • the Defender GUI is based on the APPX application and is accessible through the Windows Security app
    2022年8月6日 8:07
  • Service Check

Get-Service WinDefend

Here’s how you can enable real-time antivirus protection:

Set-MpPreference -DisableRealtimeMonitoring $false

You can install Windows Defender services with the command:

Add-WindowsFeature Windows-Defender-Features,Windows-Defender-GUI

If you cannot open the Defender settings menu, and when you run the Windows Security applet you get the error “”, you need to re-register the APPX application using the manifest file with the following PowerShell command:You’ll need a new app to open this windowsdefender

Add-AppxPackage -Register -DisableDevelopmentMode "C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.SecHealthUI_cw5n1h2txyewy\AppXManifest.xml"

2022年8月9日 11:05
  • Maybe you are not logged into your Windows as an administrator
    • 回答の候補に設定 Asim Khattak 2022年9月3日 22:13
    • 回答の候補の設定解除 Asim Khattak 2022年9月3日 22:13
    2022年8月17日 12:29